WCNA 37 2018

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Daley 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Mark B
    Participant

Sound the Trumpets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Executive Director of NAWS has just informed Your RD/AD team that the World Board has selected Orlando Florida as the site for 37th World Convention of Narcotics Anonymous!!! The primary site will be the Orange County Convention Center. Final negotiations with hotels and other facilities are still underway. Please do not contact any of these facilities in regards to the Convention until the negotiations are completed. There will be plenty of time to prepare!!

Many volunteers will be needed. Those needs and timelines and other information will be forthcoming as it is made known to Bob L and myself. We are going to have a major party right here in Orlando in 2018 !!! In the meantime get excited about Brazil and WCNA 36.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

antonio mendes
    Participant

Please mark all want information about WCNA.
    My name is antonio mendes (Facebook)

Mark B
    Participant

Antonio
    I am not on Facebook so my direct email or here is a good way to contact me. NAWS has not given us any information as yet on WCNA 2018. I was told that after the WSC in April (24-30) information will become available. Our Human Resource Panel and RD/AD will also be posting information here on our Regional Website as the information becomes available.
    Mark

antonio mendes
    Participant

Thank sorry to bother

marsha brooks
    Participant

i would love to help out in anyway that i can i live in philadelphia my email is marshabrooks17@yahoo.com please let me know if there is anything that i can do also my phone 267-271-4146 marsha thanks

Michael Daley
    Participant

This is Mike Daley from New Orleans by the way of San Jose California. My wife Kaisha and I would like to chair a meeting of some kind during the convention. We met on the beaches of Hawaii during the world convention in 2005. We are 2 happily married recovering addicts who would like to show our gratitude and be of service. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.