First Hernando CI meeting Held

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Caroline T 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Caroline T
    Participant

This past Monday, May 2, 2011, we held the first Behind the Walls meeting at the Hernando CI in Brooksville, FL. When we arrived, we found that the meeting had not been announced prior to our arrival, but they announced it when we got there. We had 2 NA members go in to facilitate the meeting and 8 women showed up. I thought that was a great attendance for the meeting not having been announced. The women were fired up for the meeting and said they had been hoping an NA meeting for a long time. They said that they thought there would be about 30 women at the next meeting. It was very fulfilling for me, as I attended meetings this week, I was able to get information to send to Gilber for 5 more women who are interested in going in for the meetings. We have a great need for women to step up so that we can carry this to other facilities. Thanks Gilber for getting us into this facility.

The forum ‘Hospitals and Institutions Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.