Training for PR Presentations

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ramon R. 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Jim Amsler
    Participant

Hello All,

My Area’s PR Committee has got some new blood in it and we are looking to get back into doing PR Presentations. Any experience, strength, and hope on how members received training would be very helpful. Or any literature on how to go about training would also help.

ILS,

Jim A.

Tommy G
    Participant

Here is some good information for your PR folks Jim:
    http://www.na.org/admin/include/spaw2/uploads/pdf/handbooks/PRHB_Final_24Oct06.pdf

John B
    Participant

There is a power point presentation in the documents section in this group. Everything in that power point came from the PR Handbook. Im trying to attach the Pwr Pt to this post. I hope it works

John B
    Participant

You regional Fellowship development team is available to come to your area to present the power point to your members if you like. I am the former PR coordinator and author of the power point. Everything you need to train members on PR is in the handbook.

Jim Amsler
    Participant

Thanks Tommy and John. The PR team was here a couple weeks ago and presented the power point and did a mock presentation. It was very educational. I guess we are on the next step and looking for local members with experience to help do mock presentations and looking for presentations we can sit in on. I’ll check out those links…

Jim A

Kate Aldinger-Adams
    Participant

The region is trying to get the subcommittee chairs to come back to the regional weekend on Saturdays to work on fellowship development. We used to get together for subcommittee meetings on that day. There was a lot of E,S and H in those committee meetings from each area in this region.

Ramon R.
    Participant

Hello jim I am the PR person I have many different power points feel free to call me I would also say that chapter 4 in our PR book covers a lot I can come to your area if you need me to if you private message me I’ll give you my number and we can talk in loving service.

Patrick
    Participant

I would love to be a part of this . Jim please keep in in the loop. I am facilitating a workgroup(Aid to Groups) that would most likely be merging with our outreach committee. (More will be revealed) this is something that I’m definitely going to need experience with. Ramon, I met you briefly at the palm coast area’s PR subcommittee meeting last month. You wanted to speak with me regarding my workgroup and unfortunately I was not able to make it back. I still would like to speak with you regarding all this, since I am very new to facilitating any committees .
    ILS, Patrick V.

Ramon R.
    Participant

i was just there about 2 months ago and we had a great time at the meeting place i left lit with the current Pr person

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Translate »