Florida Region BMLT

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack S 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Scott W.
    Participant

Is anyone else having difficulties adding new meetings to their area’s list on the BMLT back end? I even tried reformatting a deactivated meeting listing for one I need to add, and no go. I did notice that all of our meetings now have world codes attached to them, is a lack of a code for this meeting preventing me from submitting it to the server? Thank you!

Jack S

I just tried adding a meeting with no problem. Was there any error messages? Make sure the meeting is “published” or is will not show up on the website. The world code will not have any affect on submitting it to the server. Please let me know if the problem persists. Thanks. Jack.

Scott W.
    Participant

Actually I just figured out the problem. The script is unable to parse the quotes I placed in the meeting name. Without the quotes (“”) the meeting was added fine. Maybe something you possibly could look into, weird bug either way. Thank you!

Jack S

Thanks for passing along the your experience with BMLT. I will be happy to inform the author / developer of BMLT about the issue with parsing quotes.

For anyone reading this post, there is a website dedicated to BMLT support. You can also submit questions and problems directly to the author of BMLT (Chris). If its turns out to be server related, he will pass it on to the local BMLT server administrator. If it’s a bug related to the software, he will address it himself.

Contact Us

Jack S

FYI. Chris responded already. He acknowledged this was a bug and will be fixing it in the next version of the BMLT server software. I’ll post here when I get the update.

Scott W.
    Participant

Ah cool, I just didn’t know if it was in the software or the actual server was having issues. Thank you Jack!

Jack S

Chris is anticipating a new version of the server with the fix will be released tomorrow.

The forum ‘Technology Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Translate »