Greater Orlando Area BMLT Goes Live

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jack S

The first implementation of a BMLT satellite has been successfully completed on the Greater Orlando Area website. I want to thank the Greater Orlando Area Webpage Subcommittee and ASC for their open-mindedness and for embracing this exciting change.

The Florida Region now has an officially implemented BMLT server. Areas that are interested in implementing a BMLT satellite can now move forward. Instructions for implementing BMLT will be displayed in a topic on this forum.

Since BMLT has been widely adopted in the US and UK, there is a vast amount of resources available including personal help from myself and Chris M (the author of the tool).

Jack S
    Technology Resource Coordinator
    Florida Region

NULL
    Participant

I just want to say that this is, by far, the best implementation of a BMLT satellite out there. Jack really knows his stuff.
    He exercises every single available aspect of the satellite.

Anonymous

Hi, as a member of Orlando area webpage subcommittee, just wanted to say the BMLT is working out even better then we could have hoped for. All areas should look at this tool. Great job by Chris on program and Jack for implementation.

The forum ‘Technology Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.