Videos and PPT's

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colin Hines 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Mark B
    Participant

Colin
    First of all, Welcome and congrats on being elected Technology Coordinator for the Florida Region. If I wanted to periodically make WSC items and SEZF items available on our website to our members would I be able to upload videos and Ppt presentations and other types of files? My understanding at our last RSC was that our website only accepts pdf’s; or was that statement made in relation to RSC reports? Some of these are large files. I could set up an ftp site for these files and let our members know how to access that ftp site if we cannot put them on our website.
    Thanks and welcome aboard!
    Mark B

Colin Hines
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the welcome and my apologies for just finding this. I’m still learning where everything is on the website. I don’t believe it would be an issue to have a file respository on the website that members can access any type of files from. I will do some research and let you know.

Colin Hines
    Keymaster

These are the current accepted filetypes for uploading to the shared documents repository; odt, rtf, txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pps, pptx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, zip, tar, gz, pub. I can add to this list and create categories to segment the documents such that they are more easily found.

The forum ‘Technology Resources’ is closed to new topics and replies.